All materials and texts on this website – including the BetaCodex itself, and the BetaCodex Network white papers – are published as an Open Source, Free Cultural Work via the CC-BY-SA license from Creative Commons. They are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.
About the license Attribution ShareAlike – “CC-BY-SA”
This license lets you remix, tweak, and build upon OpenSpace Beta, even for commercial reasons. In so doing, you agree to:credit the original authors, , and provide our specified link to the source material, as listed below, and license your derivative creations to others under the identical terms. Specifically, you must provide and prominently display the following link with any and all derived works, and included as part of all related graphics you develop:
“This work is derived from BetaCodex©, an open source, free culture technology published under the CC-BY-SA-4.0 license from Creative Commons, and found here: www.betacodex.org”
BetaCodex© is a registered trademark.